CLICK HERE

7.1.12

"Working with Kareena is such a joy" - Imran Khan


Excerpts from Imran Khan's latest Interview:

Coming to "EMAET", many are drawing similarities to the Hollywood flick "What Happens in Vegas".
The only similarity between our film and "What Happens In Vegas" is that the characters get
married in Vegas after a drunken night in town. But this premise has been used in other films as well - "Hangover", "Two to Tango" heck, even in an episode on "Friends", Ross and Rachael get married after a drunken night. But that's where the similarity ends. "EMAET" is a coming of age film. My character is rather sad, because he has never done anything fun in life. He has only done what his parents tell him. And this changes after he meets Kareena's character. So, rest assured, there are absolutely no similarities between our film and the Ashton Kutcher-Cameron Diaz flick.

The film is also been talked about for your pairing with Kareena.
Ah! Working with Kareena is such a joy. I've been friends with director Shakun Batra since my "Jaane Tu..." days and he wrote the script keeping Kareena and me in mind. When I read the script, I knew exactly why the movie needed an actor like Kareena. Her character has shaped up so well and to tell you the truth, no one could have played that role other than her.

Source: Times of India


Kareena receives ETC's Most Profitable Actress Award


With domestic BO collections of 2 hundred crores plus movies under her belt, Kareena Kapoor emerged as the unquestionable money spinner female actor this year.

“Receiving an award wherein you are being adjudged considering the economic quotient as a cornerstone for mapping the success, gives you a sense of pride. I’ve always maintained that commercial success is as important as the critical success of a movie. A commercially successful movie pays evidence to the fact that viewers loved watching your movie," said Kareena on being presented the ETC Most Profitable Actress Award.

"I appreciate the initiative, ETC Bollywood Business Awards, which recognizes the awardees by evaluating BO performance. I thank my viewers, people who I have worked with and ETC for appreciating my work and giving its due recognition,” she said.

Source: India Blooms

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Detail...

Live Status