CLICK HERE

8.1.12

"I've always had a crush on Bebo" - Imran


Unlike his contemporaries Imran Khan doesn't have the image of a skirt-chaser. But of course, even he has some well-guarded secrets of his `boyhood' days.

This young actor, who has been very successful in the rom-com space with I Hate Luv Storys (2010) and Mere Brother ki Dulhan (2011) hitting the bulls eye at the box office, is getting ready for yet another rom-com co-produced by Dharma Production and UTV Motion Pictures.
Ek Main aur Ekk Tu, which is prescribed as the perfect date film, has Imran romancing Kareena Kapoor for the first time. It has been directed by debutant Shakun Batra, who is very close to Imran and who actually indulged him by casting him opposite the girl of his dreams.

Imran, who turns a shade of red even when you mention Kareena casually, says, "Kareena is perhaps the most beautiful actress that I have worked with. And I've worked with some real beauties.''

Long before he even dreamt of being an actor, Imran had a huge crush on Bebo. Says he, "I found her beautiful right from her first film Refugee. I couldn't articulate my feelings then, but perhaps I nursed a silent crush. When we started working together, we got along really well. We had a rollicking time shooting for EMAET. I observed her closely while we were working and even took her pictures without her knowledge. She sometimes looked so beautiful and ethereal that clicking her was a natural response."

The EMAET promos have created a buzz amongst youngsters and the trade. Two of the songs - the title track and Aunty ji are also potential chart busters. As Imran says, "With Bebo by my side, everything is working out just fine.'' Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu releases on February 10, 2012.

Source: Times of India

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Detail...

Live Status